This three-day course offers clinicians a collegial environment to discuss current issues in treating women with gynecologic cancers. Topics include complementary medicine, ovarian cancer, minimally invasive surgery and innovative uses of technology. An interactive case-based tumor board session will promote clinical, interpersonal, and scientific engagement, allowing practitioners to directly apply knowledge from this educational session to their research and practice. The Winter Meeting is ideal for young and experienced physicians alike, as well as all members of the women’s cancer care team.
- Delineate fact from commonly held fiction regarding ovarian cancer,
- Assess the latest trends in positive outcomes of less invasive procedures,
- Outline the application of effective alternative and complementary treatments for gynecologic cancers,
- Apply various treatment strategies to clinical scenarios, and
- Identify the impact and potential of technology and social media beyond the operating room/office.