This conference includes three broad sessions that tackle challenging clinical issues in gynecologic oncology.
Offered in a case-based format, the course will provide real-world, practical knowledge to attendees. Each session includes case presentations, topical lectures by experts in the field and concludes with a panel discussion. The sessions will cover:
- New Technologies to Reduce Morbidity in the Management of Lower Genital Tract Malignancies
- Current Challenges in Ovarian Cancer
- Management Updates in Uterine Cancer Classification and Treatment Options
- Learners will be able to analyze appropriate use of sentinel node mapping for vulvar, endometrial and cervical;
- Learners will comprehend current challenges in ovarian cancer management;
- Learners will be able to describe updates in uterine cancer classification and treatment options;
- Learners will be gain increased knowledge on operating on lateral ambiguous lesions;
- Learners will be able to identify the best treatment method for endometrial;
- Learners will recognize the implication for treatment with adjuvant chemotherapy for platin sensitive patients;
- Learners will gain knowledge about genomics data and unique tumor management.