This CE activity, hosted by Shannon Westin, MD, presents the most up-to-date information on PARP use, dosing, toxicities, and FDA approvals.
By the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the rationale for use of a PARP inhibitor
- Identify drugs, labels, and FDA approvals for use
- Examine existing studies and evaluate results
- Examine treatment regimens based on dosing recommendations and anticipated results
- Identify common toxicities and how they are managed
- Understand use of PARP inhibitors in maintenance therapy