Please join us for the first webinar of our new series COCKTAIL- Contemporary Ovarian Cancer: Keys to Therapies and Integrated Learning
This 5-part series will include 4 webinars, and a live "Lunch and Learn" session at the 2018 SGO Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer. Topics covered include:
- Implementation strategies for genetic testing
- Differences in currently available testing platforms
- How to integrate genetic counselors in an environment where these resources are less abundant.
In support of improving patient care, [Insert name of Joint Accredited Provider] is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This activity has not been submitted to ACPE for Pharmacists credit
AMA Credit Designation Statement - Physicians
This activity is approved for 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement- Nurses
This CE activity is approved for 1.5 ANCC contact hours.
PAs may claim a maximum of Category 1 credits (1.5) for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts CAMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizaitons accredited by ACCME or a recognized medical society.
- 1. Identify genes associated with breast and ovarian cancers.
- 2. Define the risks with genes associated with breast and ovarian cancers.
- 3. Review strategies for testing using the review panels as an example.
- 4. Review somatic and germline approaches.